TweetDeck is the best way to stay in touch with what's happening now on Twitter for your iPad. TweetDeck's iPad optimized interface shows you everything you want to see at once, so you can stay organized and up to date wherever you are.
TweetDeck for iPad is packed with functionality including:
- multiple columns
- multiple twitter accounts
- reply, retweet, direct message and favorite from a tweet
- view user profiles
- see recent updates and who a person is following and being - followed by
- follow or unfollow and block or unblock a user
- add All Friends, Mentions and DM columns
- add Search columns
- add Trending Topic columns
- add Twitter list columns - both lists you've created and those you follow
- cross post updates to any combination of your accounts
- geotag your tweets
- shorten URLs
- access your Twitter contact list
- upload photos (from the on-board iPhoto library)
- rearrange columns however you like and delete those you no longer need
- view geocoded tweets on a full-screen map
Over the coming few days keep an eye on the TweetDeck twitter account as we'll be tweeting out details on hidden features, gestures and various tips.
And of course we're not stopping here, version 2 will have much closer parity with Desktop TweetDeck including full Facebook integration, notifications and some more superb real-time visualisations.