Adobe® Ideas is your digital sketchbook, letting you capture and explore ideas anywhere you go.
\u201CI did a poster for music venue in 6 hours on a bumpy plane ride without a light table, pens, scanner or live trace. Just emailed myself the finished pdf, opened it in Illustrator and added type and logos. I love this app!\u201D
-Brian Yap, Creative Director and Illustrator, Saint Louis, Missouri, USA April 2011 http://behance.net/brianyap
Adobe Ideas is an ideal companion for the design applications from Adobe that you love, including Adobe Illustrator® and Adobe Photoshop®. Easily sketch using vectors, and choose and save color themes. With the option to purchase additional layers within the application, you can enjoy 10 drawing layers plus a photo layer for each sketch as well the ability to transform layers- control specific layer opacity and move, rotate and scale each layer independently.
Sketch design concepts while sitting in a cafe, capture and store color themes while browsing through the photos on your phone, or jot down notes on a photo. Any time you need to explore creative ideas, Adobe Ideas is there with you.
• Simple vector-based drawing tools
• Zoom without jaggies or big pixels
• Variable-size brushes using multi-touch control
• Vector eraser
• Gallery-style organizer to quickly scroll through your ideas and color themes
• Huge virtual canvas
• Display ideas on an external VGA display (requires VGA adapter)
• Automatic creation of harmonized color themes from your photos or images
• Pick specific colors from photos or images easily
• Separate drawing and photo layers
• Move, scale and rotate each layer independently
• Control independent layer opacity and order of layers
• Easy creation of multiple versions of design concepts
• 50-level undo/redo
• Fast zooming and panning
• Save drawing to \u201Csaved photos\u201D album on iPad and iPhone
• Ability to email ideas as PDF files for editing in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop or for viewing with any PDF viewer
• Available in French, German and Japanese
• Layers: available for in-app purchase. Create up to 10 drawing layers plus a photo layer for each sketch; control order and opacity for each layer. New Move tool offers move, scale and rotate for each layer.