Learn Irish Fast. Know It Forever!
Byki is the fun and addictive way to learn a language. Byki locks Irish words and phrases into your memory so you can recall them perfectly and remember them forever. Over 3 million people have used Byki to learn a language on their computer, and now the same proven learning method is available in an iPhone app!
Byki leverages the fact that people learn foreign languages by collecting words and phrases in their memory, like items in a basket. The more items you master, the more effective you will be at speaking Irish and the easier it will be for you to become fluent.
Byki Irish will teach you over 1000 words and hundreds of phrases with an easy, addictive, and lightning-fast 3-step learning process. Plus, Byki Irish for iPhone now integrates with Byki.com’s List Central Community to give you free access to hundreds of additional Irish flash card lists created by other Byki users. Owners of the Byki Deluxe software can also create their own Irish study lists on their Mac or PC and download them to their iPhone app!
Building vocabulary is only part of language learning. Now Byki helps you use your new vocabulary in real world context. Byki’s Twitter integration lets you see how the words and phrases you are learning are being used in real time and in context on Twitter! Note: This feature requires a network connection.
Byki also tracks your learning progress with statistics on the number of items you have learned and lets you test your knowledge with quizzes.
* SlowSound - Improve your pronunciation by slowing down the native speaker sound to hear every nuance.
* Search both English and Irish words and phrases – Use Byki as a phrasebook.
* Download Irish lists created by other users from Byki.com List Central.
* Byki Deluxe Mac and PC users can create their own Irish lists, then download and use them in Byki for iPhone.
* Track your learning progress with statistics on the number of items you have learned.
Also available for Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Tagalog.